Policies & Forms
As a resident within our Program, you should be familiar with the policies set out by the Department, as well as the PGME Office. You can download each of the policies by clicking on them below.
- 03-03 Conference/Course Funding Guidelines for Residents (v2.4 Oct 16 2013)
- 12-02 Leave Guidelines, Residents (v2.6 Nov 24 2015)
- 03-06 NF Call Guidelines, Residents (1.3 Sept 20 2016)
- 16-01 Protected Time Policy, Residents (v3.8 Oct 20 2017)
- 19-01 Safety Policy for Residents (v1.7 Oct 26 2015)
- PGME Professionalism Policy
- PGME Intimidation and Harassment Guidelines (updated 2016)
- PGME Minimum Standards for ITERs
You might also find useful the guidelines on the relationship between physician trainees, postgraduate training programs, and industry, guidelines on accommodation for religious observances, and general PGME guidelines.