OROS Consensus Meeting
Date: Spring 2020
Location: Toronto, Canada
Venue: Mount Sinai Hospital, 600 University Ave, Toronto, ON M5G 1X5
- To present updates on COS development involving the mother-fetus dyad.
- Arrive at a consensus on 5 COS in high-risk pregnancies.
- Arrive at a consensus on composite adverse outcomes in obstetrics
Who Should Attend?
- Pregnant women and members of the general public
- Other stakeholders – clinicians, researchers, administrators, regulators
Proposed Meeting Agenda
7:45AM – 8:45AM: Inter-hospital Grand Rounds
9:00AM: Breakout sessions begin with consensus groups on Obesity in Pregnancy (COSSOPP), Critically Ill Obstetric Patients (COSCO), Venous Thromboembolism (COSPVenTE) and Cardiac Disease in Pregnancy (COSCarP)
Registration will open in early 2020!
If you need to book a hotel room while attending this program, we suggest you consider the Eaton Chelsea Hotel. Please follow the link below.
- Eaton Chelsea Hotel
- 33 Gerrard St. West
- 1 (800) 243-5732
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By Public Transit: Nearest subway station - Queen’s Park
By Car: Parking available around the venue (see map below). Cheapest parking is Mount Sinai’s parking lots on Murray St.